Scott McFarland, PA-CPhysician Assistant
My goal as a PA is to provide the best evidence-based medicine to our patients and facilitate coordinated care with the physicians of our practice. In an effort to provide the best integrative care, I am dedicated to maintaining an open line of communication with our patients in order to develop personalized treatment plans. This tailored approach is what allows us to help patients get back to the activities they love.
Works With Dr. Nathaniel Cohen
- University of Iowa – Bachelor of Science in Integrative Physiology
- Rush University – Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Rush University – Advanced Training in Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthotech, ICU/ED Technician
- Sports medicine, general trauma, joint injections, surgical assist