Ronald Joseph, MDOrthopedic Surgery
As an orthopedic surgeon, I enjoy being able to help my patients improve their quality of life. I am dedicated to providing successful outcomes for my patients through both non-surgical and surgical treatment methods. whether they are experiencing a hip, knee, shoulder, or sports medicine injury or condition. Using a variety of orthopedic techniques, I provide fracture management care for both upper and lower extremity fractures as well as total joint replacement procedures, including total hip replacement, total shoulder replacement, and partial and total knee replacement procedures.
Outside of treating patients, I also enjoy fishing, traveling, and spending time with my family.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint
- Fracture Care
- Foot & Ankle '
- Hand & Wrist
- Pediatric Care
1976Temple University School of Medicine
- Stanford Medical Center, Stanford
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- Santa Clara Orthopedic Society
- Dr. Joseph was great. He explained the situation in great detail so that I could understand it. He is caring, considerate andknowledgable. I very much appreciated him.
408-412-8100 X 8155