Randall Seago, MDSpine & Orthopaedic Surgery
Through my knee, spine, and total joint replacement specialties, I am able to combine my passion for helping people with my ability to solve complex problems. I chose to focus my practice on spine care because I find it very satisfying to be able to help patients who are suffering from complex spinal injuries and conditions. I am happiest when I’m able to make a difference in my patients’ lives. Through both non-surgical and surgical treatment methods, I provide experienced, individualized care to my patients. It is my top priority to include my patients when selecting the most appropriate treatment method for their individual injuries or conditions.
When I’m not seeing patients at OrthoNorCal, I like to spend time playing classical guitar, hiking, biking, and enjoying the outdoors.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to improve your experience at OrthoNorCal. I look forward to meeting you!
1976George Washington University
- Tulane University School of Medicine
- Top notch Dr. Gives you abundant information. You can trust him with your life.
- Dr. Seago best. Very attentive, competent doctor. Only he could help me.
- Dr Seago is the best doctor I have experienced. I am a retired physician myself and I had a worsening pain in my right hip. The orthopedic surgeon I was seeing insisted i had a hip problem. We wasted a lot of time going through several sessions of physical therapy, MRI of my back and steroid injections of my hip and the pain got worse every day. It finally got to the point that my right foot was numb and i was beginning to develop a foot drop on my right side when I first saw Dr Seago. He took a look at the MRI I got from the first physician and immediately diagnosed my condition as a bone cyst in my L5 nerve root. Further more he was so concerned with my rapidly worsening nerve functions and scheduled me for removal of the cyst in 6 days. I felt the pain relief immediately upon the recovery of anesthesia and subsequently had a total return of all the functions in my right leg.
- Dr Seago is very calm, professional and caring. He communicates well and his work is excellent. The office manager, LuAnn, and staff at Nor Cal Orthopedic Specialists are very pleasant and helpful as well. What a great experience! Extremely highly recommended!
- I had been suffering from siatic nerve pain on the back of my legs for years. 40 years of bending over repairing cars had done me in. Was considering going for full disability. Met with Dr. Seago and he recommended a MRI and after his review he told me he cold help me out with a spinal lamanictomy surgery
And a Coflex device for support. Anyway without getting into details I am nine months post surgery and Feel like a 30 year old again. I am 58 and would recommend Dr. Seago as he really a great Doctor is very personal
Click here to login
408-412-8100 X 8155