Kornelis Poelstra, MD, PhD Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Undergraduate Degree: Praedinius Gymnasium – Magnet School for Science and
Technology. Groningen – The Netherlands
- Medical Degree: University of Groningen – Faculty of Medical Sciences. Groningen, The
- PhD Degree: Biomedical Engineering, University of Groningen – The Netherlands
Internship and Residency: Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Orthopaedic- and Neurological Spine Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University – The Rothman Institute. Philadelphia, PA.
“I’m looking forward to an opportunity to serve my community and advance the profession of Spinal Surgery through evidence-based progress in Robotics and Automation. Please come in and allow me to help you.” – Dr. Poelstra
Los Gatos – Silicon Valley, CA – USA
Professional Memberships & Recognitions
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- Society for Minimally InvasiveSpine Surgery (SMISS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Physician’s Clinic Schedule
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.