Jeffrey Kanel, MD Adult & Pediatric Orthopedics
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Scoliosis Research Society
- California Medical Association
- The Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- Lucile Packard Children Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Los Gatos
Member Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society
I am proud to provide my community with advanced limb lengthening and reconstructive services. My skills in the Ilizarov external fixation system, external fixation for fractures, correction of limb deformities, lengthening of extremities, and treatments of chronic infections, nonunions and tumors allow me to correct complicated deformities.
Physician’s Clinic Schedule
Safe & Effective for Pediatrics 3D Printed Guidance System for Pedicle Screws for Treatment of Scoliosis The Award-Winning FIREFLY provides a pre-surgical plan concierge that is created using a three-dimensional, exact replica of the patient's spine. The 3D printed...
Dr. Jeffrey Kanel was featured in Mercury News for providing pro-bono spine surgery on Ethiopian teen, Dawit Berhanyu. CLICK IMAGE ABOVE