Madeleine Ma, PA-CPhysician Assistant
I am originally from Texas, growing up in the Dallas area. I went to the University of Texas at Austin and graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Public Health. Madeleine obtained my Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. I am certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and licensed as a PA in the state of California.
Throughout my studies, I worked in various healthcare roles, actively participated in student organizations, and volunteered with several community health clinics. As a physician assistant, my goal is to provide comprehensive, patient-centered care. I am invested in my patients and am dedicated to helping them live healthy, fulfilling lives.
In my free time, I enjoy running, reading, hiking, trying new recipes, working out, and singing. A Dallas native, I am new to the West Coast but excited to explore the Bay Area and all that it has to offer!
Works with Jeffrey Blue.
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston - Masters in Physician Assistant
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- PA in the state of California
- Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Women’s Health