Kenneth Mensch, MDHand & Wrist, Elbow & Shoulder, Orthopedic Surgery
I am board eligible in orthopedic surgery and fellowship trained in hand and upper extremity surgery. My practice encompasses traumatic and degenerative diseases of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder. I specialize in nerve compression issues such as carpal tunnel syndrome, nerve and tendon injuries and arthritis. I perform joint replacements of the small finger joints as well as elbow and shoulder. As part of my care I work closely with the therapist in order to ensure a speedy recovery.
My passion is hand surgery and working with patients. The intricacies of the hand and upper extremity have drawn my attention since the beginning of my training. I enjoy diagnosing and treating complex problems and helping patients return to activities they love.
My diverse background has driven my interest to experience different geographical locations during my training. I have been fortunate enough train in the northeast as well as Texas while also making a stop in Zurich. In all of these locations I gained unique experiences in which to add to my skillset to treat my patients.
- Robert Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont, Burlington, VT
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Hand and Upper Extremity Fellowship, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery