Erica Fisk, MDFoot and Ankle & Orthopedic Surgery
It is very important that my patients be involved decision makers regarding their orthopedic management. I treat my patients the same way I’d like to be treated – with respect and empathy. As a former division I athlete, I understand that patient specific care is crucial in achieving a quick and meaningful return to sports and recreational activities. We are all different. What works for one person does not always work for everyone.
The most satisfying aspect of my practice comes from seeing my patients happy and healthy because good health leads to a higher quality of life. I value this. My goal is to support the medical needs of my patients with the highest degree of professional expertise. I feel a great deal of gratification sharing in the success of a patient’s treatment and recovery.
I completed my resident surgical training at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. There, we focused our treatment on both surgical and non-surgical approaches to common orthopedic conditions, sports injuries as well as fracture stabilization. My formal training was heightened with a comprehensive fellowship in Foot & Ankle surgery at Harvard University Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. As a Board Certified orthopedic surgeon along with my sub-specialty of foot & ankle, I am able to pursue various clinical interests including trauma and sports-related injuries, deformity correction, diabetic foot conditions, minimally invasive surgery and the treatment of debilitating arthritic conditions with fusion and joint replacement.
Outside of treating patients, I enjoy playing tennis and golf, skiing, hiking, traveling and exploring the west coast. I also enjoy photography and am determined to find the perfect bottle of red wine in California.
Please let me know if there is anything my staff and I can do to enhance your experience at OrthoNorCal. I’m currently accepting new patients and look forward to meeting you!
2010Indiana University School of Medicine
- Orthopedic Residency – Ohio State University
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship – Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Health Volunteers Overseas
- Ruth Jackson Society
- West Valley College
- She treated me in ER at Good Samaritan Hospital. Very Knowledgeable, Professional, and always has a BIG smile that makes you feel you're healed already!
- I was a patient of Dr Fisk for surgery for an Achilles rupture while she practiced at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston. She is a tremendous surgeon and a wonderful doctor. I had the surgery a bit over a year ago and have recovered to the point of having recently completed a seasons cycling total of nearly 3,000 miles! My wife is having foot problems and made a call to Dr Fisk only to find that she's moved on to California. We wish her great success!